All right, all right….
I LOVE heels. I LOVE stilettos. But let’s get real here – nobody can wear them all the time (even though I did once…)
So here’s some types of heels I own, I wear, I wish I could wear, I do not wear.
1. Kitten Heel – not my favorite, but who knows what future will bring… 2. Cone Heel – wider at the sole of the foot and narrower at the base, cone heels form what you might expect: a cone. Very comfy – I own (as it turns out) and like
3. Chunky Heel (I wish there was a better name for this one) – this is the general term for any heel with a wider base that is typically square. They’re usually on the short to medium side, and provide more stability than traditional high heels or stilettos.
4. Spool Heel – the heel is thicker at the sole of the foot, narrow in the middle, and then comes back out at the base. Minis, Munsters and many many other Vogs.
5. Stiletto Heel – my LOVE. The highest of all the high heels, stilettos can reach up to 8 inches. The sexiest one. Period.
6. Wedge Heels – super easy to walk – I limit those to sport shoes.
8. Heel less Heel
9. French Heels – also known as Louis Heels or Pompadour Heels, these are similar to spool heels wherein they are short but have some curve to the heel.
10. Comma Heels – think of the comma. Yes, we’re referring to the punctuation mark. Now line that up with the heel of a shoe, and you have a comma heel!
I’d say this is comma heel combined with platform – what do you think?
11. Fantasy Heels – here’s the wildcard heel type to cover all of the crazy designs out there. There are so many types of heels you could never think of in your head, and yet they do exist.
Well, I guess there are more heel types but that’s that for now. If you find anything i forgot about – let me know!